Saturday 22 June 2013

Jobs..

So I rate today sucked.
I went into work at half past eight, as I was told, and from the moment I got there until I left at 3, I did not sit at all. I was working, taking plates off tables, following the waitress I was assigned to, and I did EVERYTHING that I was told to do.

At the end of the day I did NOT get paid for my labor.

I don't think I'll be going back, because I have the feeling that trainees don't get paid, and if that's the case, I don't think that I'll get paid at all this holiday, and also- as far as I can tell, they already have hopelessly too many waiters and waitresses, so it's not like they really need me.

So, maybe this holiday I will just relax, and take it easy before this upcoming term- because this term we are going to be preparing for the Matric Dance, and the Dance Committee (people in charge of decorating and fundraising in the school, I am part of this) will be the ones painting the back drops and decorating the hall, so it is going to be a very, very busy term next term!

Hope all will go well :)

<3 Lee
also, I want to attempt to paint this, just without the words!!! Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment