Friday 2 August 2013

Weekend

Wynand and I
And so it is weekend once again, and this weekend is going to be a very interesting one for me.

We have 9 people in our house, Peet, Oom Boetie, Tannie Joanne, Tannie Marika, my brother Wynand, Johan, my dad, my mum and me. So it's going to be veeeerryy interesting!

Tannie Joanne is like, a real party animal, so I guess this weekend is going to consist out of hardly any sleep and a lot of noise- which is fine for me- because I don't really sleep anyway on the weekends considering I'm a gamer and I'd rather game than sleep.
Oom Boetie, Tannie Joanne, Tannie Marika and Johan all come from Ladysmith- they are all work colleagues of my parents, and everyone here except Wynand (and obviously me) works for a company called "Dt Debt" which is a debt counselling company, (no, they are not repo people, what they do is they create a budget with which you pay off your debt every month, and stuff..) which is pretty cool.

The reason they are all here is because they had a meeting thing today and they had to stay somewhere because Ladysmith is a good 4 hours away and  its a very long drive, and Wynand came to visit us which is very nice.

Me being Happy
I'm as happy as a cat full up with milk and I'm pretty positive that this weekend will go down quite well.

Next weekend is a long weekend again- because of Women's day, and then the week after I get Thursday and Friday off because I'm not going on the Grade 11 leadership course- so its a nice long weekend for me there as well, but from rumours I've heard.. I'll be getting a fat pile of homework, and so will everyone else who isn't going. But that's okay, I'll get it done!

On Monday we carry on with our paintings (when it's done I will post a picture).

Talking about art- I have recently finished my linocut project- so here is a picture of my group's linocuts and the little bit extra that I've done- it's all on my bedroom wall.

And I rate that they would make pretty epic Tattoos- (thanks Skye and Ashley for the idea to print myself) :p

Anyway, I am out of things to say and everyone is probably getting very bored by now!

Have a super weekend!
Lots of Love
<3 Lee





No comments:

Post a Comment