Thursday 23 May 2013

Chocolate

I feel like I could explode today.
Really would like some chocolate to make me feel better, so I decided that when I get home, I'm going to have a bit of a pamper evening, maybe with my mum so that I can have some time with her. That is- If I don't get home too late.

On the bright side- my friend Feylin is coming from Cape Town and I'm going to visit her tomorrow! :D She's having a bring-and-braai (for people who don't live in South Africa, a bring and braai is basically just a barbeque where you bring all your own meat and or salads or whatever and share it around). I can't wait, I haven't seen her since December last and I'm feeling awfully sad and lonely without her here for moral support.

My whole group has actually strayed away from each other, but the exciting thing- is that after that happened I have managed to work myself up and get better marks in school and become the "Deputy Media Director" in our library, (second highest rank) .

On the 19 of April my sister took me to play Yugioh with her and her friends- please excuse my spelling, I don't know how to spell that word. Here's a photo of how we looked!
I'm behind.

<3 Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment