Wednesday 1 May 2013

Went to Church on Sunday

So, I went to Church on Sunday, with my mum. We decided to go to the little one down the road from us, and I found it amusing.

I know that it was an old person's church, because:
1. It had old people in it, and only about 4 young ones,
and 2. they handed out papers on which they asked about funeral policies, and at the top of the paper it said:
"In the Case of Death, we need to know who to contact about your things." or something of the sort.
Now what's cute about it, is that they actually cared, but what's bad about it, is that I don't think any of those old people were actually going to die anytime soon.

The music, though, was good. The guitarists really knew how to play, and when I say that, I mean like- epic guitar riffs and everything, and the drumming was good- they could have used a different singer though, because the old ladies that were singing with the young band were trying to turn it into an opera, and that I don't think would have worked so well.

I tried to create the "blazer" affect with what I had, so I'll post some pics of what I was wearing on Sunday, and if you like it, tell me!

<3 Lee
left Side

Right side

Hair

With White Jersey

Shoes <3

2 comments: