Friday 19 April 2013

What a HECTIC week it's been! I was finally changed from Pure Maths into Maths Literacy, and my word, the amount of work I have to catch up before June Exams is intense, and I have a little more than a month to do it in! I'm stressing so badly! Right now I'm spending time trying to sort my room out, due to all the new stationary that had to be bought (text books to help me understand what I'm doing, etc) and I though this would be easy? Boy, was I wrong!

My schedule for the next couple of weeks is going to be intense, between studying and writing tests and doing orals, as well as helping out for Dance Committee at my school, I won't have much time for blogging and so forth, but that's okay, because as soon as I'm done I will have a nice long holiday in which I can relax.

Meg gave me a brilliant idea for the blog, which I'm sure she'll blog about soon, because she's just that awesome!


<3 Lee

P.S. Will be posting some new pics of my latest art works soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment