Thursday 11 April 2013

Megan's Outfit

Hey there everyone!
Megan's stuff

As promised, I got Megan McArthur to agree to an outfit blog, and since she is now an admin of this page, I didn't need to add a photo of her, since she did it for herself, which I am glad about, because I don't know which photo's she especially likes of herself!

Last Night I asked her to send an outfit that she likes, and so she sent me a picture of what she bought when she'd gone shopping the day before! Seems she has an adoration for pretty skirts and her own sensible style!
What it looks like on her

I'm not normally a person who likes skinny people, because I'm very, very jealous of them, but simply way too lazy to do anything about it, BUT I must say, that skirt looks simply dazzling on Megan. I think High waist bottom parts of an outfit can do an awesome amount to a figure, because unlike hipsters, you don't get love handles, and it just pulls everything in!

Pink is a tone that should go on people with a slightly darker skin tone, because It shows better, It doesn't help if I wear pink, because it fades out against my skin, and that's because I'm very pale, so blues and greens look better on myself.


Meg on the other hand looks great in her skirt, and I think this is a HIT! So there you have it, folks, a lovely outfit from a lovely person.

Lee <3


No comments:

Post a Comment