Saturday 6 April 2013

Saturday!

Brendin and I on my Birthday
Good Morning world! Today my plans are to clean, and then hopefully I'll be able to go to a shop somewhere, just to look around, because I've been stuck in this house for waaaayyy to long :) either that, or I'm going to force my sister to take photo's of me wearing some nice ideas I thought of last night while I was asleep, and then I'll post them later.

I have Exams next term, which starts on the eighth, so that means I'll have my laptop only once a week, so my posting will be slow, but I promise I won't neglect you all, as I will have a lot of time for new Ideas while I'm studying !
Lead Graphite on paper


Speaking about new Ideas, I am going to post my latest sketch, and I would like to hear what you think about it, and if I should keep posting my art as a whole!

Please forgive me, I know it is lopsided a bit, by the glass. That's because it was in the file when I took this. At the moment I'm busy working on a painting for art, as soon as that's finished I'll be sure to post a picture of it for feedback and to hear what I could improve!

Have a Wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment