Wednesday 10 April 2013

Super Star

Ah! I simply love the fact that someone redid my blog for me! I simply love it's vibe! Thank You Megan McArthur, you're a super star!

She's my boyfriends, step-mum's daughter! She's really cute and sweet, and she'd do anything for anyone, which is a really cool trait to have!

I was pretty confused one day, when I received an invite from a Megan McArthur, and I asked Brendin who she might be, wondering if perhaps he knew, and he laughed and said "Well, Yes.. That's my wife!" and I laughed of course, because pretty girls will always get the boy, and in my case, Megan is the pretty one!

So now it's on! Basically family, I am dating Megan's "husband" . Woooww that sounded really really dodgy!

So it's freezing outside, the coldest I've ever felt since I started living by the sea, and I'm actually wearing winter, fluffy socks! I can't wait till winter, maybe if we're lucky we'll have snow.

Unfortunately I don't have any photographs of Megan, because I haven't asked her for any to post, but also because I'm not going to stalk her profile and take pictures from there without permission, but if she does give me permission, the next time I blog I'll add a photo of her, and perhaps an outfit that she absolutely adores, and in which she can tell you about herself!

Good Night world, Sweet dreams,

and once again,

Thank you Meg! You've been lovely! <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment