Saturday 6 April 2013

Maggie

So unfortunately I didn't manage to do a photo shoot, instead my sister and I sat and watched "The Da Vinci Code" while I worked on my painting, and now we're sitting in my room, she's busy using liquid eyeliner, drawing all over my foot while I write this blog.

So, because I didn't manage to do the photo shoot, I thought I would introduce you to my long time friend Maggie, who agreed to have me post her outfit that she wore to Kalk Baai in Cape Town today. She's been on of my closest friends for a while, and even though we fight a lot, we have always made up somehow. I love this girl to bits, even though sometimes I get so mad. So here goes!

Meet Maggie:
Necklaces
Maggie in her Outfit


Converse sneakers
Here she is wearing the outfit that I decided to post, and this is where the elements came from:
The hoodie came from a shop called Wingz, the Skirt she is wearing from Edgars, and her beanie came from a place called Ska, she added her own "skater girl" element to the outfit by wearing High-Top Converse Sneakers, which in my opinion was a terrific idea, and she added her own hippy style by adding into her outfit the accessories- necklaces, and hand bag over the shoulder with the pretty, colorful wrist bracelets.

Maggie is currently in High School, same as me, and in the same grade. The cool thing about her is that she's super smart and funny, and she has so many friends, truthfully I envy her people's approach. I don't really keep friends well, but hey! Sometime in the future I am going to track this girl down, and we will go for cappuccino or Milo somewhere, and I will force her to tell me all her secrets! *wink wink*

Sure she wouldn't mind that then, would she?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment