Monday 8 April 2013

As Promised

Hello there my fellow.. followers? I don't quite know!
As promised, I would do a photo shoot, and that I did, at the Durban Botanical Gardens, in well, Durban...My friend Chris, he's very, very special to me, has made me feel very much more special when he told me he keeps checking my blog for updates! This gives me a very positive outlook on this blog, and hopefully soon I will have some more followers!
Caroline on the Picnic blankie

I went yesterday to the gardens to do this photoshoot with a friend of mine, Caroline, and here are the pictures!

Caroline

Caroline
Caroline and I in the explosive palm trees

 The day consisted of a picnic and a couple hours doing hair and trying to find the right outfit, and since I was unable to find something inspiring, I just threw on the first thing I saw, which was a pair of shorts and a white tee, got from the Hub (shirt) and Legit (shorts) the scarf I made out of beads and obviously, a scarf thing which I bought at a Chinese store. Caroline was rocking Jeans from Mr. Price and boots from a shop in the mall, I forgot the name, and the scarf is mine, from Egypt when my mom's-ex-bosses-mother went there. Unfortunately Mrs. Wilkie passed away, but her memory is still well alive, the way she was very, very French, and kind.

Caroline and I in front of giant tree
 I had a wonderful time at the gardens, being in nature is my thing, and I absolutely adore it.

I hope to do this again soon!

<3


The giant tree against my size
Caroline rocking in her outfit!
me rocking the Nerd look

No comments:

Post a Comment