Thursday 9 May 2013

Silence

Seriously??

I, in all honesty, cannot understand the morals of so many people in my school. Sure, today is ascension day and half the school isn't here.
Alright-  I could understand if they were Christians, but the problem is that I know that most of these kids don't really care about religion.
 I'm at school, though, right now, being naughty :) But that's okay, because we're supposed to be doing our own thing. My CAT teacher, Mr. Ogle is pretty chilled when it comes to a double lesson when hardly anyone is here. Out of a class of about 20, there are only 12 here at school today.

So now we haven't got much to do really, and it's very quiet. Silent, almost, except for someone singing quietly and the clicking of mouses and keyboard keys.

Brendin and I broke up about 3 weeks ago, haven't really spoken about it, because after two years its also very quiet at home.
I went jogging yesterday and saw him though, and he walked with me the rest of the way and we talked for a bit.
It was sad, when I left, but hey, these things are meant to hurt, right?
No matter...


Soon I'll be putting my own video on of how I do my make up! And also on how to create a good lot of outfits out of a few things. This is going to be a fun challenge to overcome.

Also, I will be putting some new artwork up.
I'm working on two paintings at the moment, and my previous landscape is finally done- but to warn you, I am not that great at that type of thing.
Alright, I won't waste any more of your time!

Hope you have a lovely day!

<3 Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment